Thursday, September 4, 2014

keep pray for sister in law for the full recovery

Dear all:

Show-qui Hu got brain stroke abruptly on Aug 10th. She is still in
faint in Jayee Christian
Hospital. She could neither speak nor move so far.
I serve her by her bed for three weeks.  May god bless her for quick recovery.
I guess I might cancel a trip plan to the US in the early spring next year.
Of course, wish almighty God bless Kuo's family!

Big brother

Dear Uncles & Aunts: 

Pls keep pray for your sister in law for the full recovery. I am praying for the mercy God with whole my mind, my energy and my strength. Pls join me together as my mother is getting better since the last past two weeks and all the people works for the hospital really consider this is a miracle. My mother can communicate with me by blinking her big eyes and she is trying to push her back when the nurse try to get some blood sample on her arm. Our God deserve to be praised. 
To me, this is a challenge to me that I need to lead my father and sister to rely on God's word. I am pretty sure my mother, my father, my sister and my family shall join me to serve the God very soon. I am more trust in God rather then the doctor or any body else. The end of a man is the beginning of the God. Trust me, I am very confident soon or later we shall deliver this good news to you that we can all together to praise the God. 

BR

Kwei-Kuan KUO, Ph. D.


Dear all,

God wants you to bring your concerns to him. God know what's best for you, but because sin separates you from him, you must turn to His Son, Jesus Christ, who paid the price for your sins. When you do, the barrier is removed and God hears your prayers.
We will keep pray  for sister  in law everyday. Also we have dedicated to the San Thomas Church to pray for Show-qui Hu  for the healthy  and full recovery.

Hope everything go well.

Daniel Kuo

No comments:

Post a Comment