Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

At the mother's day, generally described her to cherish the memory of mother.

Mother all that you did was love and no one can take your place. Every little thing you said and did was right for me.
About my mother - pure love, tolerate, contentment lady. She have the will to live - took care of whole family very well.
I'll share your mission some day, when I finish my earthly race.
I know that my life is real. I'll move on and I'll be strong.

I hope this would be a simple thank you...My mother, my love, my backbone....May I always make you proud and happy.

God rest your soul.

Much love, respect and gratitude.

Daniel Kuo
Dated: May 6, 2011

P.S. This morning Mi and me went to Rose Hill Memory Park. Later have a dinner with Mi, Wei in Arcadia restaurant. Afternoon big sister call me and said you can wrote simple some thing to big brother for memory of mother's day.

Dear Daniel,

Your words about our mother is well said. We have to continue live for her using her kindness and perseverance in love and protecting other family members. Physically she no longer exists in this world , but in spirit she shall live forever.

Thank you and Mimi for visiting gradpa and parents' grave at Rosehill.

Big sister,
Anna


Dear Brother,
Please post the following Mom memory letter.
Thanks

My dear Mom,

On the day before Mother's day, I can't thank you enough for everything you did for me. You are so special and you are simply the best.
We know it is hard to raise seven of us. Your love deeply touch our hearts and warm our spirits. We are so proud of being your children.
Your kindness to everyone around you is the best model for us. We miss the good times you were with us. We are glad that you and Dad are happy in haven with God.

Your son, Shawhou

母親的五心//郭蘭生(Lan Sheng Kuo)

一年一度的母親節(五月八日)即屆。憶及母生前種種,值得回憶之處雖多,但
可用『母親的五心』概括論之:
1.對子女及郭家付出的無比愛心
2.為收入不多的郭家所付出之耐心
3.為撫養郭家子女的吃苦心
4.為不太好相處爺爺(媽的公公)的包容心
5.為子女幸福之犧牲心

No comments:

Post a Comment